Mayor Bill de Blasio said today “The Key to NYC sends a powerful message that vaccination will unlock our city’s potential, and we’ll stop at nothing to save lives and keep New Yorkers safe.” as he unveils Mark of the Beast prototype COVID requirements.
The Key To NYC is not the Mark of the Beast, but it is an excellent Mark of the Beast prototype, and today New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio rolled it out with all the pomp and circumstance that would have made Adolf Hitler so very proud. Over the past 70 years, we have seen many strong, Germanic characters in countless WWII movies uttering lines like “show me your papers!!”, reminding us of a distant, dark day when tyrants ruled in Europe. Now it’s America’s turn to have tyrants, great and small, rule over us here.
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:16-18 (KJB)
The COVID vaccine is also not the Mark of the Beast, but rather a prototype protocol designed to make you believe that you cannot be safe without an injection from the government. Of course, since the vaccine is so spotty, you will need endless ‘booster shots’ to make sure it’s still working. The booster shots will never go away, the COVID vaccination passports will never go away, and you’re watching our society being split into two camps that will be pitted against each other.
The vaccinated against the unvaccinated, the vaccinated will be allowed to ‘buy and sell’, and the unvaccinated will be driven into ghettos. Sound familiar? To me it sounds like Germany in 1933, it sounds like ‘Songbird’ in 2020, and it sounds like our short-term future if the Lord tarries. Tick, tock, people…tick, tock. Now go get something done for Jesus.
Mayor de Blasio Announces Key to NYC Vaccination Mandate Will Begin Tomorrow, August 17
NEW YORK—Mayor Bill de Blasio today announced the Key to NYC vaccination mandate for indoor dining, entertainment and fitness will start tomorrow, August 17. Enforcement will begin, with a multi-agency coalition, on September 13. Read the Executive Order here.
“New York City has one mission: defeat the delta variant and build a recovery for all of us,” said Mayor Bill de Blasio. “The Key to NYC sends a powerful message that vaccination will unlock our city’s potential, and we’ll stop at nothing to save lives and keep New Yorkers safe.”
“The Key to NYC will unlock many of our favorite activities,” said Health Commissioner Dr. Dave A. Chokshi. “Vaccination makes every activity safer and this is a common-sense precaution to keep patrons of gyms, restaurants and indoor entertainment healthy.”
- Businesses that fail to comply with New York City’s mandate requiring them to discriminate against unvaccinated individuals by denying entry will face up to $2,000 in fines, Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasio also announced Monday. source
The City will conduct an aggressive outreach and education campaign, including a $10 million multi-platform paid media campaign. This campaign will include radio, TV, digital, social, subway live boards. Approximately 600 canvassers will be going door to door for affected businesses with the goal of reaching every zip code in the city in the next three weeks.
Proof of vaccination is your Key to NYC and it all starts today. Join us now at City Hall. https://t.co/rJpqMyFZVf
— Mayor Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) August 17, 2021
Key to NYC affected businesses include:
- Movie theaters
- Music and concert venues
- Museums & galleries
- Aquariums & zoos
- Professional sports arenas
- Indoor stadiums
- Convention centers
- Exhibition halls
- Performing arts theaters
- Bowling alleys
- Pool & billiard halls
- Recreational game centers
- Adult entertainment
- Indoor play areas
- Catering halls
- Hotel banquet rooms
- Grocery stores with indoor dining
- Coffee shops
- Fast food/quick service with indoor dining
- Fitness centers
- Fitness classes
- Indoor studios
- Dance studios
Places excluded from this mandate include:
- Dining where food consumed offsite/outdoors only (e.g., fast food/quick service with no indoor dining). Note: businesses that choose to remove indoor seating entirely are not subject to the mandate
- Residential buildings
- Office buildings
- Childcare programs
- Pre-K through grade 12 public and non-public schools and programs
- Senior centers
- Churches hosting Sunday potlucks or similar events
- Community centers
- Charitable food services
- Catering at someone’s home
People excluded from this mandate include:
- Children under the age of 12.
- Anyone entering for a minimum amount of time required for a limited purpose (e.g., bathroom use, picking up or placing an order, showing proof of vaccination).
- Performing artists who do not reside in NYC and are not regularly employed by the entity; professional athletes/members of professional sports teams who do not reside in NYC but enter a premises for the purpose of competing; and individuals accompanying performing artists or a sports team/professional athlete as part of their regular employment and who do not reside in NYC.
- Contractors who do not reside in NYC.
Each Key to NYC business should consider appropriate reasonable accommodations, mindful of the purposes behind this policy and public health.
There are multiple ways to show proof of vaccination:
- A photo or hard copy of their CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Affected small businesses with questions can call the NYC Department of Small Business Services hotline at 888-SBS-4NYC (888-727-4692), 311, or go online to nyc.gov/keytonyc. Penalties for failure to comply after September 13 start at $1,000 and can reach $5,000 for repeated violators. READ MORE
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,860+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page