President Joe Biden left for vacation earlier this week as the U.S. recorded the highest daily number of new coronavirus cases since the start of the pandemic.
Welcome to 2022, the time of the ‘dark winter’ that the global elites have long promised was coming, and we rang it in last night with great global gusto. Omicron is raging around the world, and we are now just 9 days away from the enforcement of Biden’s vaccination mandates. Where is Joe Biden? On vacation walking on the beach and wearing a cloth mask.
“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk 1:5 (KJB)
If you live in America, you have a president who ordered an airstrike that murdered an innocent Muslim family of 10 people including 7 children, and was never held to account for it. You have a president, so called, that forces American citizens to receive injections against their will to keep their jobs while at the same time allows tens of thousands of illegal immigrants to come across the border infected with COVID, then busses them to your town. You have a president that is so mentally incompetent that he repeats the phrase “Let’s Go, Brandon”, which is a pejorative insult against himself, then says he agrees with it.
Now what was that you were saying about looking forward to a better year in 2022? Speak up, I can’t hear you.
No sir, the only way things are going to “get better is 2022” is if you’re a Bible believer who loves Jesus Christ, believes the Book and is eagerly waiting for Him to pull you up into the clouds at the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church. If that’s you, then congratulations, 2022, just might be your year after all.
11 Times Joe Biden Promised to Get Coronavirus Under ‘Control’ in 2020
FROM BREITBART NEWS: Joe Biden concluded that there was “no federal solution” to the problem, and various spin doctors in the media urged Americans not to blame the president. But last year, on the campaign trail and as President-elect, Biden promised specifically and repeatedly that he would make sure the virus was under control.
Here are 11 examples:
- March 5, 2020, Wilmington, Delaware: “We’ve got to look at the history of what’s happened, the recent history of what’s happened in other countries. We saw what it takes to get this under control, and we still don’t have all the answers. The bottom line is listen to the docs, listen to the researchers, listen to the infectious disease specialist.”
- June 17, Darby, Pennsylvania: “The pandemic is still here. It’s going to be here for the foreseeable future until we get it under control or until we have safe and proven widely available vaccine. COVID-19 is a fact of nature. We have to deal with this virus and everything that comes with it. We have to deal with it head on, honestly, tell the people the truth. … I have laid out baseline steps of what needs to be done from make it work checklists for a successful accountable recovery that I put out back in early April to the steps for a strong reopening that I released last week. It’s not rocket science.”
- August 21, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: “As president the first step I will take would be to get control of the virus that has ruined so many lives because I understand something this president hasn’t from the beginning, we will never get our economy back on track, we will never get our kids safely back in schools, we’ll never have our lives back until we deal with this virus.”
- October 3, Wilmington, Delaware: “And as we’ve all seen too clearly this week, COVID-19 is still a threat to our health, as well as our economic security. We have to do so much more to step up to get this virus under control.”
- October 23, Wilmington, Delaware: “And today I’m going to tell you exactly what I plan to do if I have the honor of being elected your next president. I’ll immediately put in place a national strategy that will position our country to finally get ahead of this virus and get back our lives.”
- October 27, Warm Springs, Georgia: “For we will act, we will act on the first day of my presidency to get COVID under control. We’ll act to pass my economic plan that will finally reward work, not wealth in this country. We’ll act to pass my health care plan to provide affordable, accessible healthcare for every American, and drug prices that are dramatically lowered. We’ll act to pass the Biden climate plan, meeting the challenges of a climate crisis while creating millions of good paying, high paying, labor jobs. We’ll act to address systemic racism in our country, and we’ll act to give working people a fair shot again in this country. And we’ll act to restore our faith in democracy and our faith in one another.”
- November 2, Cleveland, Ohio: “When I’m elected your president, I’m going to act, and I’m going to act on day one. Folks, we’re going to act to get this COVID under control.”
- November 2, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: “If I’m elected president, we’re going to act, on day one we’re going to act to get COVID under control, on day one of my presidency I’ll put in action a plan that I’ve been talking about for months, masking, social distancing, testing, tracing, a plans for full and fair and free distribution of therapeutics and vaccines when we get one.”
- November 9, Wilmington, Delaware: “As I said on Saturday, I’m humbled by the trust this country and the American people have placed in me and Vice President Elect Harris. And we’re ready to get to work, addressing the needs of the American people. Today our work begins. It starts with doing everything possible to get the COVID-19 under control so that we can reopen our businesses safely and sustainably, resume our lives and put this pandemic behind us.”
- December 4, Wilmington, Delaware: “As we inherit the public health and economic crisis, we’re working on a plan that we’ll put forward for the next Congress to move fast to control the pandemic, to revive the economy, and to build back better than before. ”
- December 8, Wilmington, Delaware: “But as all of you know, I know that out of our collective pain, we’re going to find a collective purpose to control the pandemic, to save lives and to heal as a nation. Today, I’m pleased to announce a team that is going to do just that. It’s a team of world-class experts at the top of their fields, crisis tested, defined by a deep sense of duty, honor and patriotism who are already ready to jump in. They’ve been advising me, many of them for a long time, and they’re going to be ready on day one to spare not a single effort to get this pandemic under control. So we can get back to work, get back to our lives, get back to our loved ones.”
Biden also repeatedly mocked then-President Donald Trump for claiming that he was getting the pandemic under control. READ MORE
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,860+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
The post In 2022, We Can Look Forward To More COVID Variants, Forced Vaccinations And Mandatory Immunity Passports In Joe Biden’s Dark Winter appeared first on Now The End Begins.