Don’t let Leftist social media shut us out! Sign up for Daily Surge’s daily email blast… it’ll keep you updated on each day’s Daily Surge new columns. Go to dailysurge.com and sign up under “Free Newsletter” on the right side of the page, one-third of the way down. It’s easy! And like it says, it’s free!
Surge Summary: Presented below: some recent unanswered questions and percolating thoughts about a spate of alarming train derailments, the shoot down of balloons over American territory, Dr. Fauci’s involvement with the Chinese Wuhan Lab, the FBI’s probing of traditionalist Roman Catholics … and more.
by Andrew Linn
- There have been several train derailments this month- Ohio, Michigan, Texas, and Arizona. Although it is most likely that these derailments were accidents, I sometimes wonder if terrorists were responsible.
- Several balloons/unidentified objects have been shot down over American or Canadian airspace. The first of these, a Chinese spy balloon, was shot down on the South Carolina coast. Why did the United States military wait so long before shooting it down? Why did the Canadian military let it fly through its airspace and not take any action? Either government could have shot the balloon down over a rural area with little or no chance of risk to life or property. I guess Biden, his handlers, and Trudeau don’t care. Meanwhile, the number of Chinese nationals apprehended at the southern border has increased by 800% from last year. Given this and the Chinese spy balloons, I think America is looking at a possible Red Dawn scenario.
- AOC complains about the Jesus commercials for the Super Bowl being an attempt to make fascism look benign, which is the latest of her hissy fits and stupid remarks. Does she even know what the definition of fascism is? Is she aware that Hitler became a pagan (and even denounced Christianity as a religion for weaklings), in addition to the word Nazi being an acronym for National Socialist Party? Is she also aware that Mussolini was an atheist, as well as being a former socialist?
- Fauci is behind the funding of the Wuhan Institute, which, along with the People’s Liberation Army, was responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic. He should be in jail. As for his claims of representing science (and attacks on him being attacks on science), in my opinion he is a quack.
- A whistleblower in the FBI revealed a memo which regarded Catholics who attend the traditional Latin mass as possible extremists. Considering how Pope Francis has put restrictions on these masses, is it possible he persuaded the Biden Administration to have the FBI investigate them, thus using the power of the state to advance his agenda
- The thirtieth anniversaries of the World Trade Center bombing and the raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco are coming up. Such incidents made the Clinton Administration look weak in its early days. Thirty years later, the Biden Administration is looking even weaker given its indifference to all the problems America (and the World for that matter) are facing.
- Anyone think the weeks (particularly the weekends) between the Super Bowl and Tournament Selection Sunday have a tendency to be a little boring, i.e. same old, same old when it comes to television programming? Maybe it’s just me.
The views here are those of the author and not necessarily Daily Surge.
Originally posted @ Clash Daily.
Image: Screen Shot: NBC News; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVT1LMfnFso
The post Questions, Contemplations on Train Derailments, Balloon Shootdowns, the Dr. Fauci/Wuhan Connection … and So Much More appeared first on DailySurge.