Florida is becoming the first state to push back against the agenda of the LGBTQ and the grooming of kids by drag queens
For well over a decade now, the LGBTQ, umm, excuse me, the 2SLGBTQIA+ Movement has held America hostage with an ever-increasing list of demands. They started with wanting ‘tolerance’, then moved to begging for ‘acceptance’, and when that was granted they immediately shifted into dominance, and that’s where things have stayed since about 2014 under Obama. Now one state is pushing back, and they are pushing back hard. Welcome to the free state of Florida.
“He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.” Job 41:34 (KJB)
The straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back was LGBTQ overreach with the drag queens constantly going after the kids, that was simply just too much. If you want to be a drag queen, that’s up to you, but you cannot and will not have access to flaunt yourself in front of children like that, grooming them with queer story books designed to recruit them. That is one step removed from rank pedophilia, and everyone knows it. As a Christian, I pray for the lost souls trapped in the 2SLGBTQIA+ prison, and have a fervent desire to see them get saved. I am no Westboro Baptist and I do not stand with Steven Anderson. But neither am I a doormat who turns a blind eye to the obvious perversion and wickedness their movement represents, and I will do my part to stop them from grooming and recruiting children. Lastly, I refuse to acquiesce to their pronoun terrorism and gender insanity.
God made two genders, Satan made all the rest, and this is life on the front lines of the end times in 2023.
LGBTQ Floridians heading to state Capitol, where they face increasingly hostile political climate
FROM MSN: In the last two years, the rhetoric and policies flowing from Gov. Ron DeSantis, his administration, and the Republican-controlled state Legislature have left the LGBTQ community, along with family members, friends and employers anxious as they adjust to a new reality and wait to see what comes next from Tallahassee.
“They have just decided to demonize our community. They’re doing it with great success, and no one is stopping them,” said Rand Hoch, founder and president of the LGBTQ rights group Palm Beach County Human Rights Council, which for much of its 35-year existence has worked with — and endorsed — both Democrats and Republicans.
Stephen Gaskill, who in February wrapped up four years as president of the Florida LGBTQ+ Democratic Caucus, said much of the change is caused by DeSantis’ desire to cater to primary voters in other states for his still-unofficial candidacy for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.
“He’s gone after the LGBTQ community in very personal terms. He’s denying our existence in schools. He’s denying LGBTQ+ kids. He’s denying our existence in books and other media. He’s denying us control over our own bodies and health decisions. He’s denying us life-saving medical care,” Gaskill said.
- SCHOOLS: The 2022 “Parental Rights in Education” law — derided by critics as the “Don’t Say Gay” law — prohibits instruction in sexual orientation and gender identity from kindergarten through third grade, and limits it in older grades. This year’s proposal would extend the law through eighth grade and no one in a school could be required to use a student’s preferred pronouns.
- DRAG QUEEN SHOWS: The state would crack down on drag shows by penalizing businesses that admit children to events deemed “adult live” performances. Drag shows have become a popular target of the right on social media and Republicans in government, many of whom argue that they “groom” children.
- TRANSGENDERS: Several bills have been introduced that deal with restricting gender-affirming care for transgender people, which opponents describe mutilation and child abuse. Most proposals focus on minors, but some could make it impractical for health insurance plans to cover care for adults as well. Floridians wouldn’t be allowed to amend their birth certificates to reflect anything other than their sex assigned at birth.
- RESTROOMS: Transgender people would be banned from using restrooms and changing rooms that fit their gender identity in a range of educational institutions and public accommodations.
- RAINBOW FLAG: Government facilities would be prohibited from flying the LGBTQ rainbow flag.
The current outlook represents a fast and remarkable turnaround in the Florida political landscape.
“It is a course correction,” said Anthony Verdugo, founder and executive director of the Christian Family Coalition, based in Miami-Dade County. “People are sick and tired of having this ideology imposed on them, and then when they dare to disagree, they’re called homophobes and transphobes,” he said. READ MORE
Drag Queen Story Hour offers a different kind of page-turner
Children’s story hours are intended to instill a love of reading in young kids. But one reading program also seeks to spread messages about self-love, acceptance of others and appreciation of diversity: Drag Queen Story Hour, a national organization that runs programs in Washington, D.C.’s Adams Morgan and cities across the country. Julia Griffin reports.
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORT…TO THE FIGHT!!!
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
The post Florida Becomes First State To Push Back Against The Ever-Increasing Demands Of The 2SLGBTQIA+ Movement And The Grooming Of Kids By Drag Queens appeared first on Now The End Begins.