Don’t let Leftist social media shut us out! Sign up for Daily Surge’s daily email blast… it’ll keep you updated on each day’s Daily Surge new columns. Go to dailysurge.com and sign up under “Free Newsletter” on the right side of the page, one-third of the way down. It’s easy! And like it says, it’s free!
Surge Summary: Across America, Republican governors and politicians, voters and judges are formally standing against Democratic and Leftist nonsense, taking strides against these noxious efforts. It’s only a start, but it represents good news for those patriotic Americans who still love God and country.
by Gary Bauer
- Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed legislation protecting children from so-called “gender-confirming” medical procedures.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed legislation protecting unborn babies from abortion after detection of a heartbeat.
- Republican state attorneys general are demanding that Biden reinstate the Keystone XL Pipeline, and shut down programs that teach biased critical race theory in our schools.
- The Utah legislature passed a resolution condemning the teaching of critical race theory.
- The Supreme Court ruled 9-to-0 against the Biden Administration that police must have a warrant to search a home and seize lawfully-owned firearms. This is a critical victory for the Second and Fourth Amendments.
- Pennsylvania voters rolled back the governor’s power to issue emergency declarations after repeated abuses during the pandemic that severely impacted the state’s economy and the 2020 elections.
- A federal judge suspended a COVID relief program because the Biden Administration was discriminating on the basis of race and sex, specifically against white applicants.
- House Republicans are demanding that the Space Force reinstate Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier, who was fired for exposing Marxist critical race theory in the military.
The views here are those of the author and not necessarily Daily Surge
Originally Posted here.
Image: CC0 Public Domain; Adapted from:
Gary Lee Bauer is an American politician and activist, who served in the Reagan administration. He later became president of the Family Research Council and a senior vice president of Focus on the Family. In 2000, he participated in the Republican presidential contest.
The post Good News to End Work Week: Patriots Are Clapping Back Against Leftist Foolishness appeared first on DailySurge.