Led by LGBTQ-affirming pastor Andy Stanley, mainstream queer Christian Churches are suddenly a thing. Will you be attending the ‘Unconditional Conference’?
What’s the hottest trend in Christianity in 2023? Glad you asked, it’s queer-affirming churches. The charge is being led by a wonderful group of ear-tickling apostates like Andy Stanley, and supported by things like the Asbury Revival and the ‘Jesus Revolution’ movie. Bible doctrine is O.U.T. out, and humanistic relativism with just a pinch of ‘bible-speak’ is in. Welcome to Embracing The Journey, your seat at the ‘Unconditional Conference’ is already reserved and waiting for you. Please remember to forget your Bible when you check in, you won’t be needing that pesky old Book.
“O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?” Romans 7:24 (KJB)
Their site reads as follows: “YOU’RE INVITED to the Unconditional Conference. This two-day premier event is for parents of LGBTQ+ children and for ministry leaders looking to discover ways to support parents and LGBTQ+ children in their churches. You will be equipped, refreshed, and inspired as you hear from leading communicators on topics that speak to your heart, soul, and mind. We deeply desire this time will bring about healing and restoration. No matter what theological stance you hold, we invite you to listen, reflect, and learn as we approach this topic from the quieter middle space. ” Wow, no words. Wait, cancel that, I have some words. Plenty of them, in fact.
False teacher Andy Stanley telling his followers to be more like gay people in the ministry. What on earth..??? Flee this heretic and follow the Lord Jesus Christ. @AndyStanley #FalseTeachers #EndTimes pic.twitter.com/7mimv2nbLd
— Now The End Begins (@NowTheEndBegins) January 24, 2023
My best friend was my brother Bob, who was gay and died of AIDS in 1988. It was his death, and the grief that plagued me in the days after, that put me on my spiritual journey which led to me getting saved on March 14th, 1991. I have often thought of what I would say to him if I could have one more conversation with him. I would tell him of the amazing gift of salvation that Jesus provided on the cross, paid in God’s blood and sealed with His death, burial and resurrection. I would give him the gospel as lovingly and tenderly as I possibly could, but I would not, not for a single second, water down the Bible to make it more palatable for him. I would give it to him in love, absolutely, but I would also give it to him straight as an arrow, and either he could receive it or he could not. Jesus is God in human form, and He came all the way down to the cross to buy our pardon, but if you want it, you have to come up and get it.
Shoutout to @BroSpencer for including our article on the Jesus Revolution movie in his latest video. Check out his channel over on YouTube, lots of great stuff there. #nteb #nowtheendbegins pic.twitter.com/b2RNsdKM5v
— Now The End Begins (@NowTheEndBegins) March 5, 2023
Homosexuality is not a disease and it’s not a sickness, it’s sin, and somewhere along the line the Church stopped preaching about that. They stopped because it’s not popular, you cannot grow a megachurch and rake in all that money if you preach against homosexuality. They stopped because pastors started having children who joined the LGBTQ, and the Bible got thrown out the window, replaced by a humanistic, man-centered ‘path to healing and restoration’. That’s a load of crap, homosexuality is sin like any other sin is sin. If you can’t or won’t preach against it, you have no business being a pastor. Unfit for the ministry.
Most of the leadership at Andy Stanley’s North Point Community Church is gay-affirming, with almost all of them being pro-LGBTQ in one way or another.
- Greg and Lynn Mcdonald are both affirming. Their organization recommends all pro-queer resources and endorses books about why the bible celebrates homosexuality, rather than condemns it.
- Andy Stanley is affirming, according to testimony by three pastors, and a famed apologist, as well as the ministries he allows to flourish in his church.
- Debbie Causey is an affirming, pro-gay pastrix at North Point who celebrates affirming ministries and is a board member of the pro-LGBTQ advocacy group Renovus.
- Justin Lee is the founder of the world’s biggest pro-LGBTQ advocacy group, and regularly promotes homosexuality as an excellent and normative orientation.
- Rev. Dr. David P. Gushee is a pro-LGBTQ affirming author who wrote a book about it Changing Our Mind: Definitive 3rd Edition of the Landmark Call for Inclusion of LGBTQ Christians with Response to Critics
- Dr Michael Sytsma sits on the board of Directors of Pro-LGBTQ organization Embracing the Journey and has appeared with North Point staffer Ryan Gray on the church’s Care Network several times as a teacher.
- Brian Nietzel is a gay man married to his ‘husband’ and is the founder of the pro-LBGTQ advocacy group Renovus, where several members of North Point Church sit on the board.
- Pastor Chris Clark is a leader of a pro-LGBTQ+ Embracing the Journey support group at Saddleback Church, and has a daughter who he refers to as his trans “son”
- Al Causey is Debbie’s husband and the Adult Ministries & Ministry Services Director at Gwinnett Church, one of North Point’s satellite churches.
- David Quinones – a parent of a gay son and a frequent speaker at Embracing the Journey, he builds bridges that foster healing and reconciliation between the church, lgbtq+ individuals, and their families. He recently created a Family Care Group for family members of gay kids.
Christian, it is high time to decide which side you are on, make a choice and stick with it. Do you want to wallow in the slop with the lukewarm Laodicean Church that will be spued out of the mouth of Jesus at the Judgment Seat of Christ, or do you want to stand on God’s preserved word and say “no!” to this foolishness? God recognizes no neutrality, if you try and sit this one out, the Lord will take that as you are in agreement with the apostates. Is that how you want to meet the Lord in the Rapture?
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORT…TO THE FIGHT!!!
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
The post Andy Stanley Goes All In And Makes North Point Community An LGBTQ-Affirming Church, Hosting The Queer Friendly ‘Unconditional Conference’ appeared first on Now The End Begins.