Right-wing primetime host Tucker Carlson is leaving Fox News immediately, the cable network announced Monday.
Back in August of 2020, we did an article on Tucker Carlson where we called him the ‘last truth teller’ in the dinosaur corporate media, and in it we asked the question of how long can Tucker last before getting fired? As it turns out, today. During our live Podcast this afternoon, the news broke over the wire that Tucker Carlson had been fired immediately, not even being allowed a last show or even a goodbye. Why? We know why. Fox News is fake news, and the truth is not allowed there.
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (KJB)
Last week, Fox News lost a major court battle against the Dominion voting machine company to the tune of $787 million dollars. The suit was over the fact that the network endlessly repeated unsubstantiated claims made by Donald Trump regarding the stolen election. When pressed in court, Fox folded because they had no evidence to back up anything they had said. Tucker Carlson was the last reason I watched anything coming out of Fox News. All done with Fox News now, time to change the channel.
Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News in wake of Dominion defamation settlement
FROM CNBC: The announcement came days after Fox News’ parent company settled Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation lawsuit for $787.5 million. The company’s hosts were not required to talk about the lawsuit, or make an apology for it, as part of the settlement, CNBC previously reported.
“FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways,” the company said in a statement on Monday. “We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.”
There will be no sendoff for Carlson, as his last program aired on Friday. Carlson had signed off on Friday stating he would be back on Monday. The company wouldn’t comment beyond the release, or around whether Carlson was being taken off air in response to the Dominion defamation case. Fox Corp. class A shares were down about 4% on Monday.
Tucker Carlson, 53, was among the hosts and executives that were questioned as part of the Dominion lawsuit. Several of his emails and texts were part of the evidence released before the settlement, as well. In addition, Dominion’s attorneys had listed about 20 episodes that appeared on Fox’s networks as evidence of defamation, with Carlson’s among them.
Other hosts that were deposed and part of the evidence included Maria Bartiromo, Jeanine Pirro, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, as well as former host Lou Dobbs.
Dominion sued Fox and its networks, arguing the networks “intentionally and falsely” blamed Dominion for the 2020 loss of former President Donald Trump to President Joe Biden by airing unsubstantiated claims that the company’s machines rigged the election.
Carlson was among the top anchors that expressed disbelief and skepticism behind the scenes about comments being made on air, particularly by guests like pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson said in one text message in the weeks after the election, court papers show.
Dominion pointed to the drop in Fox’s audience following election night, when the network called Arizona for Biden. Behind the scenes, Carlson and his fellow hosts expressed “the threat to them personally.” In a message to his producer on Nov. 5, Carlson said, “We worked really hard to build what we have. Those f—-ers are destroying our credibility. It enrages me.” READ MORE
BREAKING: Tucker Carlson OUT At Fox News Effective Immediately
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
Please continue to pray for us, and for wisdom for me especially, as we continue taking steps to print the NTEB branded King James Bible for our free Bible and Bibles Behind Bars program. It is exciting and intimidating at the same time. If the Lord has prospered your financially, we ask you to donate to help us continue to send out free Bibles at this level, and even higher than we are at the moment. It takes a lot of prayer, and a lot of resources to do all this. Praise the Lord we are doing it, all of us together, labouring in the Lord’s harvest field. TO THE FIGHT!!!
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. We have a Gospel Billboard program. We are now broadcasting Bible studies, Podcasts and a Sunday Service 5 times a week, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. The Lord has given us an open door with a tremendous ‘course’ for us to fulfill that will create an excellent experience at the Judgement Seat of Christ. Please pray for our efforts, and if the Lord leads you to donate, be as generous as possible. The war is REAL, the battle HOT and the time is SHORT…TO THE FIGHT!!!
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJB)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
The post The Last Truth Teller’ Tucker Carlson Is Unceremoniously Fired From Fox News As Word Got Out He Was Planning To Expose Truth About Network appeared first on Now The End Begins.