Researchers in Germany say the touch of a humanoid robot makes people happier and more likely to follow their requests.
We live in a world where we have been groomed to think of algorithms and chunks of plastic and metals on the same level of human beings, don’t believe me? Then why do you say ‘thank you’ to Alexa after she completes a task, why do you joke with Siri, and all of the hundreds of ways we speak to our machines? Because the Mark of the Beast System has trained you to do that.
“And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” Revelation 13:14,15 (KJB)
Blow-up sex dolls have been the fodder of stand-up comics for years, but there is nothing funny about what’s happening now with ultra life-like humanoid robots that humans are not only having sex with, but falling in love with emotionally. That is overtly demonic and all part of the coming dispensation in which Antichrist will rule over this fallen world. Don’t talk to your devices as if they were real, and don’t have anything to do with the coming VR and AR fake reality the tech gods seek to enslave us with.
We have consistently told you that the drive to full human microchip implantation comes in three stages, which are as follows:
- STAGE ONE: Getting the whole world in front of a computer. This was successfully accomplished in 1994 with the twin whammy of the release of the Internet for public use, and the stratospheric rise of Windows software in personal computing systems. This stage lasted from 1994 to 2007, when Apple was the first company to market with a successful mobile device, or smartphone as they are commonly called.
- STAGE TWO: Getting the computer on you. Now that the whole world was attached to personal computers and laptops, Stage Two is where the computer went from being in front of you to being on you. Stop anyone one the street and ask them to you show their mobile device, and you will see it is somewhere on their body. The stage began as previously stated in 2007 with the iPhone from Apple, and is currently coming to an end here now in 2019/2020. Stage Three is the third and final stage in this process.
- STAGE THREE: Getting the computer inside you. Augmented reality smart glasses, in all their varied mutations, are the bridge to human implantable microchips and computer processors. When this stage is fully realized, wearers of the smart glasses will be able to have full 3D interactions in the air as computers screens as we know them today will cease to exist. The technology that will be developed during this stage, 2020 – 2026/28, will include implantable devices that will supplement the smart glasses. This is where Augmented Reality and human implantable will merge .
All of this is the precursor to the coming One World System under Antichrist, and his Mark of the Beast. Now you can see that when the Mark is rolled out, it will not be some new thing that boggles people’s minds, no, just the opposite. When the Mark of the Beast comes along after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church, the Mark will simply be the ‘latest and greatest’ piece of technology to a world that has already been using Augmented Reality systems and gotten used to seeing things in 3D.
Being touched by a humanoid robot makes people happier, more likely to listen to machines
FROM STUDY FINDS: Instead of being reliant on other humans, researchers are hoping that one day robots may be able to fulfill the roles of therapists, personal trainers, and even life coaches. Their study follows the widespread increase of touch starvation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Several studies have pointed out how physical distancing and isolation is creating psychological complications over the last year. Does a reassuring pat on the back bring you comfort during a tough day? A new study finds, when it comes to touching, people aren’t even picky about who’s doing the touching.
People who go a long time without touch, also called “skin hunger” or “affection deprivation,” may experience a variety of negative physiological effects that increase feelings of stress, depression, and anxiety. Some studies even find that these people may even have an increased likelihood of infections due to immune system changes.
Study authors note scientists continue to explore the effects of physical contact with robots. However, while some studies detect meaningful effects, others find no benefit to a robotic hug.
A motivational robot?
In this research, 48 students engaged in a counselling conversation with the humanoid robot NAO – a programmable research robot often used for education and research purposes. During the course of the conversation, for some participants, the robot briefly and seemingly spontaneously patted the back of the participant’s hand. This differed from the design of other studies, which have relied on human-initiated touch. In response to the robot’s touch, most participants smiled and laughed, and none pulled away. Results show those who were touched were more likely to go along with the robot urging them to show interest in a particular academic course discussed during the conversation.
Participants also reported a better emotional state after the robot’s pat on the hand. Researchers note those who the robot did not touch still rated the conversation just as favorably. The hope is that scientists can harness the impact on request compliance so robots can engage in motivational jobs, such as persuading someone to exercise more.
“A robot’s non-functional touch matters to humans,” Laura Hoffmann from Ruhr University and her team write in a media release. “Slightly tapping human participants’ hands during a conversation resulted in better feelings and more compliance to the request of a humanoid robot.”
Now The End Begins is your front line defense against the rising tide of darkness in the last Days before the Rapture of the Church
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall daily operations of this site. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like gospel tracts but cannot afford them, we send them a box at no cost to them for either the tracts or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa. We even restarted our weekly radio Bible study on Sunday nights again, thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing.
But whatever you do, don’t do nothing. Time is short and we need your help right now. If every one of the 15,860+ people on our daily mailing list gave $4.50, we would reach our goal immediately. If every one of our 150,000+ followers on Facebook gave $1.00 each, we would reach 300% of our goal. The same goes for our 15,900 followers on Twitter. But sadly, many will not give, so we need the ones who can and who will give to be generous. As generous as possible.
“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;” Titus 2:13 (KJV)
“Thank you very much!” – Geoffrey, editor-in-chief, NTEB
- HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our WayGiver Funding page